Sunday, January 24, 2010

Reservation Raven.


I hadn't realized how much I missed the Raven Fork until I got the chance to run it this weekend (and I was itching to try my new Burn) for the first time in about 6 months, and it was awesome to be back. This was also a special weekend because I got to take three first timers (Clay, Colin, and Jay) through this amazing gorge,I had a clean line on Big Boy, and it was 55 degrees and sunny. PERFECT DAY. Here is the photo evidence....and one poor quality video...

Hiking in.

Clay on Headless Horseman

Jay on Headless horseman

Paddle Spin on Razor Back

Colin on Razor Back

Jay on Mortal Combat

Me scouting Big Boy

Me on the lip of Big Boy...

Tucking it up...

Big Boy....

A Small poor quality video of Clay and I running Anaconda

All in all this was one of the best days of paddling I have ever had. Oh yea, more thing, the new Burns are totally awesome, they paddle incredibly well.


peace and good lines,

Mac
Team Pyranha

1 comment:

Kamikaze Kreeking said...

Sexy brown! mighty clay lucas givin'er a big one